OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Thursday, February 02, 2006

:: money lender ::

Johnson said my site is a bore cause got no picture..

Here you go biaatch..



Spotted this shop off (bout 1 hour drive) Kuching city, in a town called 'Serian' population averaging 1000pax.

The 'tai yee long' of this town really know how to market their services. "Skim Baru" my ass.. oppss.. oh yaa haa.. city boy talking.. eheheh!!..

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The two entwined gold rings on the signboard look like the symbol of marriage.
Does it signify that if you don't return the money and they chop you, they'd chop your wife as well?
Till death do us part?

1:09 AM

 
Blogger johnsonteoh.com said...

looks more like gold cuffs to make you pay them for life. Liddat la better.
PVD and Heritage Pics UP at www.johnsonteoh.com ;)

5:29 PM

 
Blogger izchan said...

its called business entrepreneurship.

or atleast thats what I think they are called.

10:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home