OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Friday, January 27, 2006

:: bat.ter.ies ::

noun. bat.ter.y

1. a container consisting one or more cells, in which chemical energy is converted into electricity. Also at times generates awe and disbelief in what the lil' container can do to normal daily life of the user(s).

24th - Car battery died on me. Stucked at Plaza Damas. Time:- 1.30am. Calculated the batt's life only 3months old! Bitch..

25th - Morning. My remote control on my room's tv died. Need to go Carrefour to get batt. Grr..

26th - Noticed my wrist watch battery died!!.. Watthafark?!

The best part is this.. Apparently my watch has to be sent back to 'Swatch Group' in Menara Goldhill to get it's battery change. ????!!????.. I literally went to 5 watch shops cause I didn't believe them..

Ed: Can you pls change this battery for me?
Shop: Ahh.. this watch ah.. sory ah, we can't do la..
Ed: What? you sell Tissot here rite? What'd you mean?
Shop: We don't have the mechanism to open your watch.. and also your battery quite special one. Don't have that also.. Solli ah. Need to go back to Swatch Group to change it..
Ed: Eh? (dumbfonded-look-in-disbelief)

I think all these shops have the same scripts to say when they see the watch.. Argh!

Am gonna go refuel my watch b4 CNY.. must must must..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The more canggih the watch, the more complication. Poor thing.

3:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home