OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

:: peterpan ::

Nah.. not the movie nor fairytale..

It's the 'new' Indonesian rock band that hits the nation with their super cool songs. I meant it!

For the first time in my life I bought an indonesian album! What more, I got TWO of their ORIGINAL CDs!.. Trust me.. only bands like Oasis, Keane, Coldplay, Nirvana and likes would I buy original albums.

Okay okay.. this fellas CDs are cheap.. 50bucks for two originals.. :)

It was well worth the money!

I'm recommending it! if you dun mind listening to 'semi-malay-indon' songs.. Their genre are much like the mix of Oasis with Coldplay. Seriously..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home