OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Sunday, January 08, 2006

:: Dear 2006 ::

A new year has come and many have changed.

My first entry for year 2006...

There's so many thing to blog on and I don't know where to start.

31st Dec:- Many has asked where have I gone to, who did I celebrate with, yada yada..
Nothin interesting this year, I'd usuallly reply to them.. I celebrated it with a dinner summoning Lam & Anne, Deric & Li Jin, Joe Wong and finally Jason. But the turnout was very bad.. In turn, it's only Me, Lam & Anne, Colin & Debbie who was on the table that night.

1st Jan:- A brand new year, A brand new life.. That's how I feel bout 2006. We can all let bygones be bygones, it gives me the feeling that we can start all over again.. in all aspects of life. Nice ya?! Somehow I know 2006 would be better than 2005..

Without much plan or do for the day, a family dinner was planned for the night. So we all went out to a nearby restaurant.. Soon after, I dropped my sis back home and went towards Desa Waterpark's Seafood Restaurant to meet up with them 'Desa Family'

I was just seated and wishing my 'happy new year' to the guys when my phone buzzed. My sis was on the other line telling me our house has been ROBBED!!.. I couldn't grasp what she meant that 2 seconds with my mind thinking; please don't joke with me.. Brushing off the thought asides, my sister was screaming on the speaker asking me to get home quick. Without saying goodbye, I rushed back with mind full of prayers and confusion.

I realize how extensive this damage was only after seeing what's missing in my own room:-

1) Samsung 19" LCD Monitor (most apparent in my room...)
2) Toshiba Protege 12" Laptop (fucked up.. it's my company's property..)
3) Casio Titanium G-Shock (which has been with me for more than 10yrs)
4) Two of my beloved Oakleys.. Titanium/Hatchet & Blk Iridium/Fireball XX (both are Ltd Edtn.!!)

3rd Jan:- Now comes the funny part.. after 2 days since the event, I realize I've lost even more stuff.. continuing my counting above:

5) Adidas Ltd Edition sneakers (mutherfarkerz!!.. this is the 3rd Ltd Edition that was being stolen!!!)
6) All my perfumes!?!.. yeah.. from the beloved Mont Blanc to all my Hugo Boss's
7) About 5 cartons of my Kent ciggies which I left in the house even!!..

Arrghh.. can't bear it no more..! If they catches that asswipe sonofah.. I'll make him eat my shit! No.. I'm not joking..

Well, I guess my sis's would be the worst as she lost both her computer and laptop.. that'll set aside about 12k!..

Now is that a good reason enough why I didn't update my blog?..

I was devastated plus I don't have any sort of PC to be blogging..

1 Comments:

Blogger izchan said...

bro. Sorry to hear that. I hope the assswipe gets what due to them.

7:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home