OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

:: Wanna Buy ::

It's that time of the year where you feel like buying stuff that you cannot afford. I'm abit now rusty at bloggin' as my computer has died on me.. AGAIN!

I might just take Iz's advice and get a new computer.. and thats what I'll do!.. but not before I do transfer of all my junks frm my HDD to the DVD.. Am thinking of getting a G5 instead. FUCK MICROSOFT! I'm done with you bastards!

So there goes.. my first wanna buy.. a G5..

but it clicks me as to where would I wanna put my 19" LCD if I get the 17" G5? any takers? it's about 3months old.. (Samsung)

or should I get the MacMini with superdrive? Like that I won't waste the LCD monitor..

Okay, NEXT.. is tha PSP, yes the game console PSP.. I just found the way to get cheap cheap games!.. the PSP is about RM850 and additional RM250 for the 1Gig Memory Stick. Yummy.. but that'll be in my wishlist first.

Third wishlist would be a headphones.. Been searching around town for this Senheiser Headphone that are featured in the 'STUFF' magazine (ranked 2nd amongst the greatest phones out there).. But yet to be found.

I admit I'm a little bit gadgety..

2 Comments:

Blogger izchan said...

you better find the headset fast I hear a storm is coming soon.

6:57 PM

 
Blogger izchan said...

plus ... I don't you will do well with a G5 ... just buy a nice little PC with 160 gig of harddrive ... it should amount no no more than 1500.

Get an AMD64 with 3000 HERTZ.

No more than 1500.

LowYatPlaza ... thats the place to go.

6:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home