OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Thursday, January 26, 2006

:: HandphonE NumbeR ::

So.. here goes again..

I have changed my old - 012 215**03 to this new - 012 2233552 number, now please jot it down..

The story continues:
012 215**03 has followed my footsteps for the past < 7years > and the weight that it carries are not even imaginable.. The number of numbers that are stored into that are of very obvious what our normal SIM (250) can handle. Yes, it was very hard for me to gave it up. Somehow in my heart, I know that one day I will..

Till last two weeks ago, I have managed to change my old number to this new one.. but along it comes some problem. As some of you that know me, I have two numbers which are 012 215**03 & 012 323**74 and I use the latter for work purposes. Right before the migration I had encounter some lil problem with my PDA phone. Thus, I've switch the SIM to both phone and my contacts of work and personal has been mixed.

This is particularly fustrating when you have a change of numbers.. How do I keep the work contacts and personal contacts seperated when informing them? Maxis only have one single template for one SIM - SMS blast, where now my work SIM also contains my personal numbers and vice versa.

I hope you understand where I'm coming from but anyhow.. here's the gist:-

IF you have had my - 012 215**03
NOW it has been changed to - 012 2233552

and

IF you have my - 012 323**74
KEEP it..

Cheerios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home