OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

:: Nirvana ::

This's a tribute to the rock group which once hails as the best grunge rock group ever.. They are and still is one of my fav band ever.

Yesterday, I got sick and tired of listenin to the radio.. so I started to scavage my old stocks of CDs that I kept around my car.. yeah.. my CD pouches are everywhere in the car..

Tahdahh.. I found a compilation of Nirvana's utmost hitz.. after listening and singing to several of their songs I realise that they do have really funny/akwardly lyrics.. Here are some examples:-

Heart Shape Box
  • Meat-eating orchids forgive no one just yet
    Cut myself on angel's hair and baby's breath
    Broken hymen of your highness I'm left black
    Throw down your umbilical noose so I can
    Climb right back
Rape Me
  • Rape me, my friend
    Rape me again
Pennyroyal Tea
  • Sit and drink pennyroyal tea
    Distill the life that's inside of me
    Sit and drink pennyroyal tea
    I'm anemic royalty...
    I'm on warm milk and laxatives
    Cherry-flavored antacids
Smells like teen spirit
  • Load up on guns, bring your friends
    It's fun to lose and to pretend
    She's over bored and self assured
    Oh no, I know a dirty word...

    I'm worse at what I do best
    And for this gift I feel blessed
    Our little group has always been
    And always will until the end

Lithium
  • ...I'm so ugly, but that's okay
    Cause so are you
    Broke our mirrors...

    I'm so lonely
    That's okay I shaved my head
    And I'm not sad...
    I'm so horny but that's okay
    My will is good

Stay Away
  • Monkey see, monkey do
    I don't know why I'd
    Rather be dead than cool
    I don't know why I
    Every line ends in rhyme
    I don't know why I
    Less is more, love is blind
Where did you sleep last night
  • ... Her husband, was a hard working man
    Just about a mile from here
    His head was found in a driving wheel
    But his body never was found...
The better part about all these songs was.. it's was a big hit! this came to mind when I was fetching Naufal and Adrian yesterday night.. we could sing almost every song that was playin on my CD.. Sigh.. too bad that fella blew his own brains out..

Summore he got a nice looking face.. sounds like one of his song 'Dumb'

4 Comments:

Blogger Syrope said...

They need English lessons. But then again, they are famous and have no need for a good command of the Queen's English...

5:19 PM

 
Blogger izchan said...

yeap ... dumb.

I mean the head blowing thing ... ah ... that sounds so wrong.

killing himself was dumb.

yeap ... easy on the imaginations.

The word verification below is spelled as Kinky ... an omen?

6:09 PM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

Hahaha... Kinky?.. Lucky you.. tell your love one.. I bet it isn't an omen!

1:49 AM

 
Blogger izchan said...

hers is jinkys.

and now its Aoism ... its just plain wrong.

2:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home