OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

:: On da Event side ::

Wanna check out some of the picts of the event I did? Am just too lazy to load it up.. no.. wait a minute, I didn't even take my camera wif me (left it in the car..) You can just click to my buddy's site.. he more or less wrap the whole thing up for me. Sue Lynn & Joyce also did the same thingy..

Thanks for making this a success everyone!! Muachks! Muachks!

Oh yah.. forgotten.. I did took one picture of my cousin when I was leaving the event..



6 Comments:

Blogger izchan said...

your cousin needs cpr.

no ... no ... no....

cpr ... not cpu.

take the computer back into the car.

10:09 AM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

hehhehe.. yeah..

6:53 PM

 
Blogger Syrope said...

where's the computer??

12:10 AM

 
Blogger siew-wei said...

Ed, which guy? The one that pretend to be dead?

3:16 PM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

Ok.. u didn't realize it so i guess it's not your brother then.. :)..

Its the guy in Blue..

2:48 PM

 
Blogger izchan said...

socked.

11:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home