OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Thursday, September 01, 2005

:: Yellow Mellow Me ::

I've just bought this CD (originals k?!) from 'Rock Corner' in Bangsar Village.. Proly one of the best CD I've bought this whole year.. (1 out of 2..) I really do not mind paying more for this circular-plastic-wafer-donut.

.. It reminds me of the time when Oasis was a great big UK Band which resonates all this slow-love-rock-tunes, along then comes Coldplay, Travis.. and many others but those mentioned are the world best and probably this new one that i'm listening might just shoot themselve up the Billboard UK best Rock Album.

Radiohead would probably have something to do with this genré.. I myself think that it branches out from them.. it's unique way of having simple tunes and sweet melodic vibes makes people sing along their songs.. how beautiful.. ok ok.. radiohead do have some weird songs i know.. but it's good overall.

Back to the subject.. What album am I talking bout?.. it's "Keane - Hopes & Fears"

I went up to their webpage www.keanemusic.com and was reading their lyrics.. that's when I decided to blog it.. It's just beautiful and they're singing my heart's content in most of their song. I feel melancholy..





Keane!

4 Comments:

Blogger Edwin Ng said...

Cool!.. suicidal feeling!..
ahahah!!!

It defintely makes you sing in the rain don't it?!

2:20 AM

 
Blogger izchan said...

singing in the rain.

I can relate to that.

just not that song.

12:15 AM

 
Blogger Syrope said...

Er, I ran in the rain today.

Is this relevant? :)

HELLO EDWIN! HOW ARE YOU??

10:23 PM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

I'm FINE!!! .. ;)

1:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home