OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Thursday, August 11, 2005

:: The Haze that Fogged us all ::

This morning while I was driving to work many thoughts runs thru my mind... All these haze & masks storiess and API (Air Pollution Index) and AP (Approved Permits) news sardined the front page national papers really got me thinking..

Let's start with the most un-interesting one.. AP story - when will this long-winded story ends? Whatever the issue is I think Rafidah is one hell (both good & bad) of a woman..

Secondly, the more important one.. APIndex - Kuala Selangor and Klang has just official been declared "State Emergency" their rating went up exceeded roof-topping 500!!.. really really bad now..

Now, I work in the middle's middle of KL .. and I got my pair of mask yesterday. Actually it's a gift from a fren.. :) .. The burning smell on the street really agitates me. I do look silly wearing the mask walking around, and to my surprise many ppl I noticed were quite oblivious to the situation, or was it like Iz says "not cool" factor that people worried bout? (esp. in around Lot10/Bintang walk area) I say fuck that cool/un-cool shit.. I'm a smoker but I still wear that mask.. tho it's like "being in my own habitat".. it's two different thing..

Back to the thoughts that ran thru my mind this mornin'.. I was thinking..
  • should I just pretend I am sick and take 2 days MC?.. I can blame it on the haze.. ngeh ngeh ngeh..
  • Is the government gonna declare a public holiday and make us all stay home if the situation gets worst?
  • Wassup with those ppl who doesn't wanna wear mask?
  • Why don't they cloud seed?.. (i found out why when I read Iz's blog a minute ago)
  • All those middle-eastern-black-robe-womens-tourists are in luck.. since now everyone is covering their face, they dun have to bother to buy mask.. they have been covering their face since 12years old .. or was it 16?.. 18?.. arrggh.. u get the idea...
Oh yeah.. I found out whilst I was in MidValley today for lunch.. All pharmacies in that mall limiting only 2 masks/person. Lucky I got mine earlier..

I think I should take MC and go S'pore as well..




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hazy mazy making me crazy too!!!
and i don't have a mask!!!

5:50 PM

 
Blogger izchan said...

yes the mask is the key to survival now.

I think KL is going to go state of emergency soo ... did you see the kind of condition outside of KLCC?

Coming to work is going to a war zone ... :(

its cynide everywhere.

7:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home