OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Thursday, August 25, 2005

:: In a Big Big Plane up High High ::

As you'd have known that my flight was delayed due to some crack they found under the plane, and it has to be fixed right away, I was trapped at Heatrow for two more hours. Finally got to board my flight at 12am and here's the journey like:

MH 001

It's a norm for me to actually to just jump onto the window seats and start glueing my eyes to the moving sceneries. I always feel like a little kid everytime I do that, anyway.. the food came not too long after that. Twas good! I was hungry.. you know they say that it’s not good to eat before you sleep? To hell with that.. when I woke up, this’s what I saw on the telly on the headrest in front of me:

Current Location: East of Kiev, Istanbul
Land speed: 877km/h
Altitude: 9448m
Outside Temp: -43c



Local time @ Departure: 03:42
Local time @ Destination: 10:42
Expected arrival time: 20:02
Current location time: 05:42
Time to destination: 9+hrs


Makkah: 3300km NE

Hitting the day @ 877km/h leaving twilight behind, a nice warm purple sky in between the two. Shadows of misty clouds pillowing the topography of the earth beneath reflecting indigo n orange sunbeams from the horizons r magnificent to watch..

Engine sound r muffled by the headphones singing fusion harmony combining eastern & western cultural musical instruments. Pleasant dreams should follow once I've close the window to the beautiful scenes of the remaining Europe. Good morning Dnepropetrovsk..

Woke up, still not arrived yet. I thought I could sleep thru the 13hrs flight, Silly me. I'm currently around the regions of the Himalayan Mountains. NWestern part of India. Let’s watch some movies..


Current Location: West of Kabul & East of Qandahar
Land speed: 981km/h
Altitude: 10058m
Outside Temp: -33c


Local time @ Departure: 07:31
Local time @ Destination: 14:31
Expected arrival time: 20:02
Current location time: 11:31

Time to destination: 6hrs 3min

The earth looks so alive from here with the mountainous crease on the surface forms some sort of beautiful designed sand dunes... shaded light brown mountains panning wide towards the horizon. Just amazing. I'm still tired.


Awaken again, time to destination is 3hrs 33mins.. WooHoo!! One little nap & I crossed the whole India continent! The clouds reflecting the sunlight making it an effort to push the window cover up. Nothing much outside.. blue sky, White clouds & the sun is showing off now.

All I could see was '9M-MPK' written on the right wing of the plane. (I’m seated on the right side, of course) Well, there's seems to b more commotion inside now as many has awaken.. tho the cabin is still very dark with lights emitting mosty from the 'TV' on the front seat, occasionally from the galley.

The ride now is quite bumpy, hitting the clouds as we flyin' towards Bay of Bengal, my mind was thinking of the TV series 'Lost'. Ed!! Stop thinking nonsense!! Now.. I wonder when they will serve food, am hungry again!

Current Location: NW of Culttack & Puri, India
Land speed: 864km/h
Altitude: 11277m aka 37000 feet
Outside Temp: -44c


Local time @ Departure: 09:52
Local time @ Destination: 16:52
Expected arrival time: 20:00
Current location time: 14:22
Time to destination: 3hrs 12min

Makkah: 4774km SE

Not too long after they served us food, I’ve arrived at the shore of our very own Malaysia and it took my mind off for poking and scribbling notes (blogs) onto my little O2XDA. It wanders off to what’s happening to Malaysia whilst I was away.. do I have to start work so soon?.. Oh no.. the haze.. wait.. the heat and humidity!! Arghh!.. (I know deep down I should stop bitching and be glad I’m home, after all I grew in this land.. )

Hello Kuala Lumpur..

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Radiohead Start Blog
US band Radiohead has started their own blog, Dead Air Space , to document the creation of their new album.
My debt nigeria relief site, covers debt nigeria relief related stuff.

1:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The REAL three bears story
Baby Bear goes downstairs and sits in her little chair at the table. She looks into her little bowl.
Hi, you have a outstanding blog here! I will definitely recommend your blog to my colleagues ! I have a dietary fiber supplements site. It definitely embraces most things that tallies dietary fiber supplements stuff. If you have got the opportunity, your are welcome to come and check it out.

1:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Citizen journalism most successful when offbeat
A report on citizen journalism has concluded that the form is most successful when it covers stories not being reported by the mainstream media.
Learn about satellite dishes, programming, installation, and multi-room systems at Directtv Mississippi. Select the best Directtv Mississippi Satellite TV System for your needs.

1:51 AM

 
Blogger izchan said...

Welcome back to blogosphere ... :) ...

The message that greets you first are all machines. What a way to start the day ... :)

I was wondering how you could have remember all those details ... O2 eh ... :)

tells us more ... more ...

and pictures.

10:33 AM

 
Blogger Syrope said...

I am just amazed at the amount of spam you receive at your blog!

I lurve getting window seats and looking out the window too.. especially when the plane takes off.. and when it's about to land after the long trip home...i feel super proud of singapore.

Also the scenery which you can see only when you are in the air (oh look! I am flying above Siberia!)

Sigh... i think my next stop would be hong kong this October with friends. Can't wait!

5:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home