OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Sunday, August 21, 2005

:: Back! ::

Finally! I'm home!!.. exact time 920pm 8+GMT (M'sian Time). Home sweet Home..

Oh yeah.. that dreadful flight scheduled for 20th Aug, 10pm 1+GMT (London Time) was delayed till 12am, due to some crack they found on the doors for the plane's wheel. Thus, they have to change it there and then.

I reached Heatrow at bout 730pm.. thinking I could chill.. and of course I was given extra time even!!.. Anyway, MAS crew & those BAA (British Airport Authorities) was very nice (i know we deserved it) to spend us Starbucks at their 1st & Business Class Lounge. We're all allowed to spend £10 each person!! Hoorray!!.. (a ice café latte costs around £2.5) So I took cookies, chips, sandwiches, salad and some sweets.. (sorry chinese mentality..) mine amounted to about £9.1..

Finally we're allowed to board at around 1145pm 1+GMT.. another long walk back Gate 35.

I'm actually unpacking whilst typing this.. Making use of my time before I get too lazy to blog or forget this part of Edwin's little adventure or wait till the jetlag gets to me? of course not!..hehehe.. also cause I miss everyone here laaa..

Anyway, will blog bout my inflight next.. Hey..!! it's 13hrs +2 kay..!? what do you expect me to do? Sit and watch TV? (actually I did that.. 3 movies, 3 naps, 2 meals and some korean & japanese radio shows..) Thank god I'm not on a 30hrs flight from NY back...

4 Comments:

Blogger izchan said...

Good to hear that you are back in one piece.

No incident on inflight like missing children.

No Crazy man trying to ram into KLCC.

No unfortunate mile high club membership initiation ... :P

I hope you got to meet some ... ah ... sexy stewardess.

*hugs*

welcome back.

9:32 AM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

I wish for sexy stewardess as well.. no such luck on either flight.. QC very bad

MAS - Mana Ada Sistem!

8:09 PM

 
Blogger izchan said...

do ditch MAS ... I have pretty friends working there. :)

maybe she was on leave when you were flying. She flys london line.

Or maybe she's in first class.

Economy class get economy stewardess ... :P

8:52 PM

 
Blogger Syrope said...

Welcome home!!

Blog about your trip soon!!

:)

12:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home