OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

:: Font-aint-right ::

Hmm.. u know wat?.. I just noticed that the font on this bloggie pagie is not ritie..

What I'm trying to say is.. I normally (always..) use Firefox Browser to read/do/edit my blog. Today, I 'accidentally' used Internet Explorer Browser to check my page.. Bloody hell, scare the shit out of me!.. my fonts!.. It's damn chat big!


To most of ya'll it might look norm, cause I guess many many (bout 50%) using IE to browse the Web and the rest is using either Opera & Safari browser.. but arghhh!!.. the fontttt... it's damn big and ugly!!..

Wat to do~~ tell me.. okay okay.. here's two pic of my blog page for your comparison..

Internet Explorer


Firefox

Normally I use this 'compose' to compose my blog and my font size i set to 'Normal Size' with 'Arial' .. I can't set it to 'Small' cause when I view my blog with Firefox.. it looks so tiny I can't even read!.. Sighh..

p/s: Click on the picture to see it clearly..

5 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

I know what you mean Ed, I am always fighting with my browsers. Grrrrr.

7:01 AM

 
Blogger izchan said...

You can change the css at your template to fix point fonts ... but I have yet to do it.

And I use all 3 browsers ... :)

ie at my notebook, firefox at my home pc and opera in the office.

they look almost the same. but you have to tweak your font size in the browser to get them to look ... :) ... sexy ... :)

don't you worry about it.

or you can look it up on the internet ... trying googling on CSS tutorials.

6:25 PM

 
Blogger Syrope said...

I have nothing to say about font sizes but I just wanna take this chance and say, "hiya, sexy legs!"

HAHAHA...

Sorry, can't help it. Quite funny you know.

11:32 PM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

I guess I've to resort to use Dreamweaver now.. tak boleh harap.. sigh..

4:55 PM

 
Blogger izchan said...

You can try ... but I don't think it will help much.

8:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home