OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Friday, August 19, 2005

:: 2nd Last day in London ::

Here I am, enjoying the weather of sunny London summer thinking of what's happening back home. I dread the 13 hours flight.. This serene calm country side called Ruislip (pronounced as 'Rice-Lip') is where I'm staying currently. Also am using my cousin's computer to go online.

Due to the nature of my trip here, the norm holiday mood is quite a mixed up one I'd say. This is not the way to enjoy England but nonetheless I try.. only been to a few places of interest (London Tower, Harrods & Winsor Castle) I've been after 5 days here.

I'm now off to Buckingham Palace and if time permits I'll be at the famous Tower Bridge as well.. Till we meet again on Sunday. Cheerios!

p/s: HhHaAaPpPyYy Birthdayyyyy Sue Lynnnnn!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger izchan said...

London sounds rightly good now.

enjoy your stay from the haze and rain.

:)

10:41 PM

 
Blogger Syrope said...

Good to recharge the mind and soul with travelling...

2:08 PM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

Didn't manage to visit the Buckingham Palace nor Tower Bridge.. Twas raining in London an hour b4 we wanted to go out..

Twas a long-life-rain as the chinese says.. In my country we'd never have this type of rain tho. Really really thick drizzle type of rain..

Twas the coldest summer..

11:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you ar... pressie leh? =P

1:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home