OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Friday, August 26, 2005

:: Some Pict ::

After all blog & talk.. Here's some picture for ya viewing pleasure:-


Me n Sis n Ben (without head)

- I'm so tired that day.. my eyes damn bengkak!


Me n Dad n Eye.. London Eye..

- The bloody wind is strong.. I didn't gel my hair.. My body clock says it's 4am +8GMT


Look! it's the Winsor Castle!


Picadilly Square


My nieces Hannah (left)& Aimee (right)

- I call them my nieces (they're my cousin's daughters) but they call me their 2nd Cousin.. I dunno why.. In Cantonese I'm their "Piu Suk" but for the Gui Lou's I'm their '2nd cousin'.. Trust me! we had a long long debate on this.. we just let it be.. hehehe..

Aimee calls me "Uncle Ed" tho..


Me n Thames n Winsor (far behind)

- On Tina's (my cousin's wife) boat ride to Winsor Castle..


Me n My Cousin frm London

p/s: When I mention 'my cousin' means he's my deceased uncle's son...

Anyway.. there will be more picture uploaded to my Multiply account soon.. abit too tired for uploadin picture now.. Gonna sleep, tomorrow will be a longggg day again!..

5 Comments:

Blogger Edwin Ng said...

Yup.. they are..

My hair is un-appropriately messed.. I'm a meticulous person.. 'Vain' is just an excuse..

What antics?

5:36 PM

 
Blogger Syrope said...

What's wrong with your pictures; why are the 'top' parts all cut off?? :)

Anyway, I think Hannah is damn pretty...

You and your sister look alike too!

5:54 PM

 
Blogger izchan said...

oooohhh... pictures {insert homer simpson laugther here}.

Now you might think I am going nuts here, but I think you should have atleast TOLD us (blog people) that your sister is cute (MAJOR CUTE!!!).

As for your nieces/cousins, they look like modeling material ... or are they just photogenic .. :)

I am planning a trip to UK end of this year, but still unsure if I really want to go.

Will just have to see if there are additional bombings or my cash reserve holds up.

2:03 AM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

Hazel: In my family, I'm the one who's the photo & videographer. That 'head-chopping' thingy was cause I'm not holding the machine. Will post one photo which I took of my sister..
(Iz.. don't gawk at my sister pls..)

2ndly Iz.. are you SURE SURE that my sis is cute?.. omg..

Don't worry bout the bombing stuff, the al-qaeda are targeting Asia countries now.. HK, S'pore or S.Korea I heard frm recent CNN broadcast.. (un-confirmed)

Cash.. important.. read my next blog..

3:49 AM

 
Blogger izchan said...

I shall not gawk at your sister.

can I like have a peek once in a while?

I know ... I know ...

Rule number 3 ... no can have what so ever interest in family members of friends.

man I hate myself when i am so darn deciplined.

2:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home