OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

:: Of Plates and PCs ::

Here I am, thinking about my PC at home.. sitting there doing nothing (unconnected), for the past few days, its has become an MP3/WMA player. Am having a problem trying to connect my USB Wireless adapter to my PC. It blares the blue-screen-of-death everytime I plug that wireless USB into it.

Sigh..

Now am sitting in my office (again) typing off me blog at one corner.. with watchful eyes I hope me boss don't notice it. kekeke!!!.. Anyway, I always have the liking for numbers (just tat I dislike working with them..) I mean.. those numbers that you see everyday but neva really take notice. i.e. numbers on the national note (currency), numbers on a car plate or on a car's Odometer (trip meter). Quite funnily tho, I don't really like to buy 4D.. nor gambling for that matter, am totally different from my parents. :p

Anyway, here's some collection of number plates that I gathered (again) since my last trip to Jakarta... (after i spotted the "W1ND" number plate on a Subaru Forester)



NKS = Same as my Chinese initial, spotted whilst I was in London.. WooHoo!! on a Bentley!

Iif the 'A' changed to 'O' than it'll be => NOKIA

RE711 = it's my favorite car-tyre model by Bridgestone, instead this's RE7111

Err.. spotted on the basement parking of Crystal Crown.. Do I still need explanation?

6 Comments:

Blogger izchan said...

now that is what I call fun.

8:36 PM

 
Blogger izchan said...

I love the casio pic ... its so CASIO.

10:29 PM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

Oh yes.. CAS10 is really cool.. same goes to the car

5:07 PM

 
Blogger sourrain said...

bang, you very easily amused hor..hehehe

11:11 AM

 
Blogger Syrope said...

I like to look at car plate numbers too but for running numbers or nice numbers... like 7777, 1234, 6969 etc..

There was this nice car plate number that I saw in LA two years ago:

above: Stacey
"041 KISS"
below: I am yours forever

How cool is that?

2:01 PM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

I'll definately take lookout for the 6969 plate for ya!.. :)

another one I find quite hilarious is the number: 694

Sounds really funny in Cantonese..

6:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home