OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Thursday, September 08, 2005

:: Krasshhhed!!.. ::

My computer Crashed.. Boom.. Bang..

The event highlight:-

On the night of September 5th -
Decides to do some house keeping on my beloved 2 years old desktop.

  • Uninstall programs that I don't normally use.. takes up too much space
  • Cleans up "unwanted" (evil laughter..) pictures and movie files
  • System Check for Adware/Spybot
  • Update antivirus
  • Defragmentation of my C:/ and D:/
I've set all these to be done automatically in the "trusty" Windows' Scheduled Tasks.. Thus, I then went to slumber..

On the morning of 6th Sept:-
After noticing all have been done as I have ordered/programmed. We'll need to re-start the computer.. its sort of a gesture to re-fresh the system! So I did.. So did 'HE'.. HE was freshen up and decides not to wake up anymore. Damnit!

Written on the black screen on my monitor...
"C: drive is not found"
Please insert boot disk

Arrghhh!!!.. Kill me!!..

Morning of Sept 8:-
Just a while ago, I got a call from C-Zone, Low Yat stating that my HDD has no problem, the problem lies on my RAM.. & motherboard!!..

I can see my money starting to grow wings and about to fly away..

p/s: yeah.. on my laptop in my office now.. sulking..

5 Comments:

Blogger izchan said...

2 years old ... :)

about time to retire the lady.

find a "decent" dealer and pay them the dough.

its the cycle of computer life.

2:47 PM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

Hate myself and wanna die.. my 'lady' now refuses to recognize the 'wireless USB adapter' after being fixed.

I can't go online at home.. Arrghh!!

3:45 PM

 
Blogger izchan said...

hey ... I hear ur going down south ... remember to take pictures of u and hazel .. :)

I want to see how good you two match .. :)

12:21 AM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

Izzz... since when u became match-maker laaa...

11:34 AM

 
Blogger izchan said...

No ... no ... not match maker ... me want to see whats the height difference ... :o ... that kind of match ...

what were you thinking?

*hiding the matchmaker handbook into the pants*

10:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home