OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Monday, September 05, 2005

:: Edwin's Blabber ::

Had an event yesterday.. (yeah.. on a sunday!!).. Same thing as last year, Beach party..@ MINES Beach Resort. Man-Made-Beach party more likely.. Guns (water) firing, Music pumping, Girls in Bikini, Free booze, Free food.. Free bruises and cuts from being dunked into a enlarged-pail of icy icy cold water. Twas great fun, at least it's not the norm 'clubbing' type environs we usually have. Ohana Day we named it..

Today is actually quite quiet. Spendin much of my day at home.. (yea.. i dun work on Monday), resting after the hectic Sunday. Surf around, put my 2cents on blogs, watched TV, cook Maggi.. thought of going to gym for yoga n pilates.. yummy!! Nothin much to do so I thought of bloggin'.. yada yada..

Oh.. gotto work tomorrow.. this's how my table looks like in the office..


My Mess-Up Table

..Hmm.. I wonder how do other ppl's office table looks like as well.. Wanna join the fun? Let's just take a picture of your office table and post it up!!..

Iz - I can't remember seeing any picture of yours.. or on ur blog..
Hazel - ur's should be interesting.. the table of a writer
Hocus - Get a blog site pls
Sexy Wei - wanna join?
Sue Lynn - Can't wait to see ur new place..
Mili - oiik.. HSBC gal.. pls respond.. you MIA veli long dy!!
Cyn - If you ever come to my page.. ;)
the rest - pls let me know ur page address if you decide to join in..

Okay.. gtg to gym now.. still trying very hard to make my fat abs in to fab (faboulous) abs..

6 Comments:

Blogger izchan said...

There is a reason why I don't have picture on my blog ... :) ... because I don't have any kind of digital camera.

No digital phone camera.
No digital autozoom camera.
No PDA with camera.

Basically nada in the photo shooting department.

Maybe when the devices start dropping in price, I might consider it.

I am actively seeking a 2nd Hand IPAQ though, the older modals are fine with me, colour screen is required.

Am willing to give up RM200 - RM300 for it.

Anybody interested in parting with their PDA?

I spy a PDA on your pic ... :)

10:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I do come by..often enough to read your updates.. o ye of little faith.. As for my desk, you really don't wanna see it.. Mess, mess, mess.. I'm the queen of organised chaos remember?

11:03 AM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

Iz: I'm selling my Xphone II.. but abit off ur budget la.. bout MYR500. Will look out the IPAQ thingy for ya.. think I have some fren who wanna upgrade their PDA.

Cyn: Cause you neva leave any comments. Just wanna know :) and about your desk.. YES! I really wanna see it! - mine's organized chaos as well dear

3:52 PM

 
Blogger izchan said...

thanks for the assistance, sexy legs.

1:31 PM

 
Blogger Syrope said...

Actually dear,

your table's kinda neat... wait till you see my table... or underneath it!! LOTS OF PRODUCT PRESSRELEASES! in fact, a whole carton of them.

10:46 PM

 
Blogger sourrain said...

Er...i dont think im actually allowed to take pictures inside the office lar..

1:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home