OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Sunday, September 18, 2005

:: It's a Fact! ::

Normally, I'm don't get bored so easily on a weekend but since it's Mooncake Festival I've decided to just stay home and be a good boy. Since the sun it's blaring its flare out there I decided to read some of my newly arrived Maxim mags from the States. (its so much cheaper to buy online and have it sent to you personally than to buy it in those mag shop!.. roughly MYR12 per issue compared to MYR25-35)

Anyway, I stumble onto some amazing facts that I think its quite funny...

  • According to the Consumer Product Safety Commision (america), Lawn Mowers were responsible for 53 deaths in the States in 2000.
  • According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, 13,963 men went under the knife for breast-reduction surgery last year!
  • Does the United States rank in the top 40 countries in terms of life expectancy? NO
  • Does Popeye the Sailor have a newphew named Poopeye? YES
Poop eye.. hmm.. i'm feeling hungry now..

1 Comments:

Blogger izchan said...

ok now I know why I should read maxim instead of reader digest.

for the facts of course and for the cover girls.

:)

12:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home