OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Monday, August 01, 2005

:: Wakeboarding ::

Well.. here's some pictures on my first wakeboard experience.. it's kinda cool.. did it at MINES resort last few weeks ago.. More pict on my multiply, there's a video as well.. Went there with some of my S'pore friends.. ahh.. nice nice nice..

That's the way to start it!.. stand up stand up!!..

Me & Shermae

The beautiful sunset at Mines Beach Resort

GOOoo Jean.. Gooo!!..
One of the silly thing is I didn't get to snap my own picture cause I forgotten that I brought my camera, just left it in the bag whilst I was in the water.. Well I managed to get up (first two trials[ beside the boat]) till the last part (behind the boat) I was dead tired.. drank damn lotsa water.. ewwww...

3 Comments:

Blogger Syrope said...

Hey wakeboarding newbie! Join the club man, I also drank a lot of water... plus Singapore water is not as clean as in Msia right...

But we never start wakeboarding "beside" the boat first.. always behind the boat, between the wake.

Sigh, going again for 3rd round this coming Saturday. Actually took some photos the last time round but will have to wait till my friend develops the photos before posting them online!

1:50 PM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

Cool!!.. am goin for my 2nd time next week i think :)

2:04 AM

 
Blogger izchan said...

wakeboarding ...
an excerise in which includes the use of a board to wake a person.

hope you two show more sexy pictures of transparent suits. :)

and I love the one with the with shorts ... such nice tones.

2:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home