OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Friday, July 29, 2005

:: Drunk Blog ::

It's 2.50am now.. got back from Zouk.. am pretty high.. feel like blogging something but I have nothing to blog about.

So I guess I should go to sleep. There's nothing here.. stop reading..

I meant it!.. sighh.. would you please stop reading...

Damnit.. i'm turning off the computer now..

Go Away...!

Arrghh.. I can't even convince myself to stop typing.... ... ... .. .. . . .

Good night world!..

p/s: I lied.. I'm not drunk.. yeah.. seriously!..

5 Comments:

Blogger izchan said...

zouk ... the one place where I was ther but was not.

Was staying at the waterfront and saw all those nice looking bodies moving around.

decided that I do not need the complications.

went back to the room and slept.

7:16 PM

 
Blogger izchan said...

and ... lemon tea.

it helps.

7:16 PM

 
Blogger Syrope said...

Hey you two know each other personally or not??

BTW, Zouk in Singapore is having this DJ competition tonight... Might turn up for it since haha, my friend's magazine is organising it!

Not that you people will be around to turn up for it anyway. Err...

:)

7:48 PM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

Actually nope.. we don't..

Never met.. funny how the world works eh?

6:21 AM

 
Blogger izchan said...

His working just down my street ... well a few streets anyway ... but I think I will discretely drop by the bar downstairs and have a peek at the real edwin and then go home and watch Buffy. :)

Thats the plan anyway. :)

10:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home