OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Monday, August 01, 2005

:: Harry Potter Quizzie ::

I'm like Minerva McGonagall... Hogwarts' Deputy Headmistress and head of Gryffindor house.. Damnit..

Pirate Monkey's Harry Potter Personality Quiz
Harry Potter Personality Quiz
by Pirate Monkeys Inc.

Interesting.. I have a woman's trait.. Sigghh.. anyway, check this one out as well...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!



Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."


Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory, who represented Hogwarts in the most recent Triwizard Tournament.


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Get Sorted Now!

3 Comments:

Blogger izchan said...

woman's trait are not that bad ... and she gets to turn into a cat ... not is that not sweet?

10:38 AM

 
Blogger Syrope said...

Same result for both quizzes though like I comment in izchan's blog, the quiz which made the both of us into prof mcgonagall doesn't seem too accurate :P

1:46 PM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

Hmm.. somehow I agree more with takako.. I dowanna turn into cat-woman man..

Her traits are not that bad tho..

12:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home