OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Friday, August 05, 2005

:: suprise suprise! ::

had a wonderful celebration on 'my day'... In total if I counted correctly I've had 7 cakes!.. ranges from - Durian, Oreo Cheese, Cappucino, Tiramisu, Tiramisu and Tiramisu and Tiramisussssss...

Ahh.. am so happy.. I dunno how to even express it.. Well, I just wanna thank all who have wished me and celebrated with me and took the effort to come to Alexis even tho tomm.. will be a work day..

Thankssssssss to all...
Attendees on 3rd Aug at Pei Yoong's House - Adrian, Steven, Sebastian, Jia-Li, Winnie, Jing, Gloria, Kit and of course Pei Yoong (happy birthday to you as well... ) and her friends...

My colleagues @ office - Chris, Delia, Ashwin, Alison, Dani, Bryan, Jeff, Vijen, Zul & Jacquie

All my family members of course...

Attendees on Alexis - (if i remember correctly) - Lam, Anne, Debbie, Collin, Adrian, Sebastian, Jing, John, Naufal, Sue Lynn, Phoebe, Cynthia, Peter, Valerie, Henry, TJ, Joelle, Noelle, Johnson, David, Alex, Winnie, Bryan, Jason, Ee Leen, Ah Eng, Jhat, Ah Meng, Pin Hun, Stanley & Eugene (our waiter)... hopefully i didn't miss out anyone here..

Also not forgetting my friendly blogger.com friends whom I neva met in life... both Izchan & takakohazelnut (thanks for the song... ;) )

I'll remember today definately!! .. one of the best birthday I've ever had!

Last but not least to Jia-Li... thanks for the little BIG suprise.. :) the experience will definately gonna stuck my memory for a long time to come!.. you gonna get urs!!

I also found this two pic posted at SueLynn's & Cynthia's blog...



Sue Lynn's Blog

Still wondering.. Where In The World they got this photos... ??!?!?!

6 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Happy Birthday Ed - from one Leo to another. :)

8:43 AM

 
Blogger izchan said...

You know I would have to put the second pic as a desktop rite?

I mean ... its hillarious.

and oh yeah ... :) ... mind telling us what uh .. the big surprise was? ... its killing me inside wondering what she did.

Finaly word.
We blogger support group members always stick together. Its our motto.

"You jump. I Call 911"
(or in Malaysia we call 999)
at least I think its still 999

Tiramitsu ... yum.

10:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Bad memory you, the pics are from Sue Lynn's birthday do a couple of years ago and CNY at your place this year la... Glad you had a good day..

10:52 AM

 
Blogger Syrope said...

Hahaha, what kind of support is "you jump, I call 911"?? Super farney..

Hey you have seven cakes... I only had three :( Cheesecake, Tiramisu and fruit. See whether my sec sch friends buy me one today...(hmmm should hint this at my own blog instead of commenting about it here) :)

12:40 PM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

Melly - Thanks! :)

Iz - I know I know.. it's damn funny.. Back to the 'surprise' thingy.. longgg story.. you have to just keep wondering.. Like how I wonder when you'll suddenly show up in my office (bar downstairs)..

I think now they have 991 (rescue team).. I think..

Cyn - thanks for visiting my site! Hah!.. it's updated okay!!.. no more excuses!

Hazel - I dun really fancy cake.. :) but I do like fruit cake :).. wanna try the durian flavored? Ngeh Ngeh Ngeh!!

2:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cyn... you lah BAD memory... the pict in my blog is from my last years birthday... not a couple of years ago... =P

7:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home