OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Sunday, March 05, 2006

:: i'm on google! ::

Woo Hoo!!.. I found myself on google.com!!

this is damn fuckin' cool!.. never thought my site would be listed on the world's most famous search engine. I guess they're doing a very good job at crawlings into every single site on this planet!..

the best part about it is i'm number 1 on the list!.. (amongst 467 results).. yaayyy!!

Wanna try?

Go to the search box & type "venom monev"

my name is listed as number two.. apparently there's this actor with the same name as my name..who took the first spot.

Hmm.. but it's okay.. i'm number 2 amongst 1.11million results!!!!

search box, type "edwin ng"

yup yup..

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bwahahah. lame la you.
but actually, i did that too before, but on MSN, not google.

9:49 AM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

hahaah.. u did it on msn!?.. sure got one la!

2:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as in msn.com the search la..
Why sure got?
heheheh. damn free right we all.

9:36 AM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

ahhh.. and i tot is the messenger u tokkin bout..

12:16 PM

 
Blogger izchan said...

google owns blogspot ... all our sites with our blog names are usually on top if you do a search. :)

9:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home