OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Friday, March 17, 2006

:: Fav Question of the Week ::

"Are you goin to Tiesto?"

Three weeks ago:-
Ed:"Nahh.. dun think so.."

Two weeks ago:-
Ed:"I have to go for Redzone event @ Sepang the day before Tiesto la.. Dun think so lor.."

Last week:-
Ed:"Err.. not sure la.."

Last two days ago:-
Ed:"Ah Seong.. can you pls buy Tiesto ticks for me ah?"


This is gonna be crazy!.. Have never partied two days in a row, with both events are held at Sepang..

Am now leaving to do my event review at Redzone Sepang.. Hope I dun party too hard, have to save some energy for Tiesto event.. Heard that they're expecting 40,000 people?!?!!?!..

The whole KL is gonna be quiet..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home