OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Monday, October 10, 2005

:: Sick ::

Monday morning.. 5am, woke up with sweat all over my body, my joints are hurting, can feel my eyeballs are burnin' and my throat hurts everytime I tried swallow.. Funny tho, my fingers and toes are ice-cold.

Shit!.. am down with a fever, high one that is!..

Luckily I remembered I have a strip of panadols that I bought 2 days ago (was supposed to be Angel's)..

Crawling back up to my room, was thinking why does it happen so sudden? Must be the Tom Yam Maggi that I had before my sleep. Twas very spicy..

My fever receded abit about 9 which I took another 2 panadols and had my 1st breakfast in Months! Went back to bed again.. Thinking to myself "No.. this can't be hapenning, I have gym appointment and supposed to meet up with my Ad Agency to decide on the artiste for the event!"

Drink lotsa water.. drink lotsa water.. must go see a doc when I awake later, am slightly concern about the recent Dengue fever thingy. Luckily no vomitting or purging..

Went to the doc at about 1pm, he told me its just norm fever, no dengue.. Pheww.. Gave me an MC for tomorrow, not sure I'm gonna use it. I need to be in office. Mum bought porridge, for me before taking the medication. Am very fustrated at myself.. Arghh! This is not the time to get sick!

I'm bored and I dun feel like sleeping anymore, headache.. Watched Astro till bout 230.. Finished reading 'the edge' that I bought yesterday, am updating my blog now.. I think I'd read my own tarot after this..

5 Comments:

Blogger siew-wei said...

I hope u felling better now, take care!

10:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

get well soon!
we are sick as well...

12:47 PM

 
Blogger sourrain said...

fuck hell...I'm sick in UK as well..instead of going out in the 10deg cold I am sulking at home with a black cat..

It's the cigs tai kor,they are doing me in.>)

4:12 PM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

Thanks Thanks..

Hahaha.. Mili, dun blame it on the ciggie..

6:46 PM

 
Blogger Syrope said...

I am so sorry to hear that you are sick; it's all my fault :(

Get well soon!

12:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home