OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Sunday, October 02, 2005

:: Power Sunday ::

Whilst searching for some past blogs that I've made, I just realize it's been already a year I started blogging.. WooHoo!.. never would have thought I'd made it this long (laziness is the main factor here).
This simple webpage has truly changed my life in many ways that I'd never thought possible.. friends that I made here are truly irreplaceable..

I really do hope that it goes the both way for all who have visit this page of mine and see my world through my eyes as well as feelings..

Anyway, back to the topic.. Today s'pposed to be a relaxing day for me but I opted to go gym and made appointment with Mellisa (my trainer) at bout 1pm.. She had to call me and wake me up by 12noon.. Slept at bout 5am, thanks to the new PS2 game i bought:- "Juiced!"

She almost killed me today with her 'Power Pack II' program.. my whole body is aching now. Spend almost 3hrs in the gym! Krazy!!.. Was back home at bout 5pm after my late late lunch. Dloaded InitialD - part 4, episode 17 & 18. Watch it till bout 7pm.. wanted to take a nap.. at 740pm (bout 10min ago) Jason called.. yes.. woke me up..

Jason: "Hoiii...!! Wake up!.. Let's go Genting!!"
Edwin: "What thaa.... you SIAO ah!?"

after 5mins on the phone.. (knowing i dun have to work tomm.. and they have to wake up pretty early)

I'm now all dressed up..

Jason just called whilst i'm typing this.. Okay.. I'm gone..

Genting here I come..

Am still dead tired.. but I need fresh air...
..no.. not cigarettes.. FRESH AIR!

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bleuk! i wanan go genting too...

4:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn...cannot type properly... sighz

4:36 PM

 
Blogger izchan said...

so how much did you contribute to the Lim Goh Tung Provicial Funds?

7:08 PM

 
Blogger mer said...

dude, you seem to have plenty of vacation time. BAT seems to be treating u pretty nice, huh!
so what do u do @ genting? Play at the tables or huddle up at a slot machine like one of those old foggies?
in my recent melbourne trip, i was watching my brother at the tables and it is fun - the banter between some players.

9:22 PM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

:(

Didn't managed to go Genting..

smokin' my way at Chillis BSC..

sighh.. well, the bright side is.. no one contributed to Uncle Lim.

1:43 AM

 
Blogger sourrain said...

tai kor, we ALWAYS need cigarettes..

how come go chilli's??!!

4:41 PM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

Having my dinner there mah.. I know u always need cigarettes..

Hahah.. u call me out first la.. then I get some for you ;)

4:47 PM

 
Blogger sourrain said...

okie dokie.We are ON for hardsequence Sepang k!!

I'm off to UK for a week and a half.Will ring when Im home.Its been too long.Ive missed you.

12:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh... i also need ciggies man! plus i've been loyal for like a year!! shouldn't i have an anniversary pressie for that??

oh! where's my b'day pressie huh?

btw, u started blogging more than a year la... i am a one year old blogger... so u must be at least, 2 years or so... =P

12:19 AM

 
Blogger izchan said...

u a sponsor for dunhill or malboro?

12:28 AM

 
Blogger sourrain said...

Wat malboro...KENT rules..

961 all the way!!! woo weet!

Now i sound like bimbo.See you in 2 weeks tai kor.

1:09 AM

 
Blogger izchan said...

so no salems?

2:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no marlboro menthol in cambodia. damn!!! have to go for salem and the taste is just unexplainable...eeew! on the bright side, a pack only cost US$0.85 vs RM7.10 now?

still....no kent for me please!

7:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

see edwin! u never update!
tsk! somemore say WE never read your blog!!

shame shame!

9:17 PM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

KENT RULES!!.. ahahhha.. :)

9:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7aste rules??

12:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home