OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

:: Iz asked me to ::

Five things I plan to do before I die.
1. To visit every continent in the world.
2. Bungee Jumping
3. Sky Diving
4. Fulfill my granddad's wishes that he put onto my name.
5. Look for the love of my life

Five things I can do.
1. Play PS2 (racing game is my forté)
2. Party all night/morning long - my record is 6 clubs in one night!
3. Design my own house/room
4. Laugh out loud
5. Rap

Five things I cannot do.
1. Watching dubbed movies
2. Play Football - i tried..
3. Unopinionated
4. Read Chinese characters (can probably only read 1%)
5. Beat up a girl

Five things that attract me to the opposite sex.
1. Intelligence (cause stupidity is a sin..)
2. Sweetness (cause I like it that way..)
3. Sexy legs (cause.. er..)
4. Baby fat (I meant really baby fat!..)
5. The nice warm shampoo smell on her hair

Five things I say most often
1. No worries
2. Heyy.. wassuppp...
3. Err..
4. Biatch..
5. Tiu..

Five celebrity crushes
1. Jessica Alba
2. Winona Ryder
3. Natalie Imbruglia
4. Nicky Hilton
5. Faye Wong

7 Comments:

Blogger mer said...

beat up a girl? Haaha

read my comment on Iz's blog...

5:26 PM

 
Blogger izchan said...

u tried or failed ... or fail to try?

which one is it? :P

6:46 PM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

I would say both.. tried n fail n tried :)

1:41 AM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

On the other hand.. after reading ur blog and Mer's comments.. I meant I tried playing football n failed..

2:11 AM

 
Blogger izchan said...

heh ... :)

and nicky hilton? :)

2:09 PM

 
Blogger mer said...

i forgot to add..
i want to hear you rap the next time!!!

12:00 AM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

Nicky Hiltonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.. yummy!

5:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home