OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Saturday, October 08, 2005

:: Out of Juice ::

Looking at my blog page, i know it's time to do some house-keeping-cobweb-cleanup-job. Basically It's been a busy week for me. Have to work from Monday (Sunday & Monday is my off day) till Saturday.. have to even spend half of the last Sunday preparing for Monday's stuff.

I've been given a task to head the next upcoming event that's gonna rock the Kent-party-scene on 19th November. The whole week was spent on preparing the venue and finalizin' the costs. Oddly enough, the venue that I choose happens to be my ex-office before I was in BAT.

Located in Jln Sungei Besi (yes.. it's Sungei not Sungai..) Some of you might have heard of the Volvo Showroom named Swedish Marque (pronounced as "Marked" not "Mar - Kee"). Never would have thought I'd do my events there. Luckily enough for me that my previous Boss (CY) wasn't there anymore and was replaced by a much younger chap (Hoe Lone).. which doesn't mind a smoking event in the showroom itself. If it was CY, he'd flipped!!

We haven't even got the time to choose the artiste that we're gonna invite. Artiste Mgmt : another nightmare!.. There goes my next week again..

6 Comments:

Blogger Syrope said...

Hmm, seems like we won't see you anytime soon then.

Perhaps you can bring pix of the event and show CY (I assume that's the one working in S'pore currently) to see how he'll flip...

9:44 PM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

Yeah.. CY is the GM of SM Motors (Volvo) in Singapore now.. and Hoe Lone was the Marketing Mgr of SM Motors which is now GM in Swedish Marque.. :)

10:00 PM

 
Blogger johnsonteoh.com said...

Yup, better come up with something good man, all of us need a break from reality if you know what i mean. :)

1:59 AM

 
Blogger izchan said...

Now, all you need to do is to update the whole event management process as a blog and it would be perfect ... :)

and with pictures too ...

it would be like the apprentice thing ... the trump version not marthas stewards.

11:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! Party coming up.. Make it a good one ok Ed?

6:03 PM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

wow.. pressure!.. i dun need it!.. AHHAAH!!! MUAHHAHAHA!!!.. (i laugh when i'm pressured..)

11:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home