OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Thursday, September 07, 2006

:: Panasonic DMC LX-2 ::

Many have asked me on the pictures that I took, it's not all skills involved (which I admit I don't have much).. It's alot to do with the camera you're using. So you ask, what camera am I using?.. The answer is what you'd guess.. a Panasonic Lumix.. but not the one I wanna tok about here.


I'm boasting about my future Panasonic Lumix here.. the Panasonic Lumix DMC LX2, successor to the LX1 (which Johnson is using), which has received high acclaim for its unique 16:9 wide CCD, plentiful functions, and smart design.


The Panasonic LX2 inherits the f/2.8 28mm wide angle LEICA DC lens, 4x optical zoom (equivalent to 28mm to 112mm on a 35mm film camera) and MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) which minimize "shaky" pictures. And to further reduce the "blurring images" the advanced image processing LSI Venus Engine III with the Intelligent ISO Control (I.I.C.) and max. ISO1600 high sensitivity recording capabilities are utilized.


10.2 Megapixels and larger 2.8 inch 16:9 wide LCD. My LX2 is unique in that it incorporates triple-“wide” features of 28 mm wide angle Leica DC lens, 16:9 wide CCD and 16:9 wide LCD. In addition, my LX2 is capable of recording wide 16:9 high definition (1280 x 720) motion image at 15 fps. Woohoo!!!.. I can definately use it to playback clearly on my future future 50' Plasma/LCD TV.


Funny thing is, they've launched this thing like almost 3-weeks ago and I still can't find it on the shelf of any camera shops in KL. After some questioning, I found out that the distributor in Malaysia haven't start distributing the supposedly "launched products" What a shame!!

Am wishing the dealers here get it soon enough.. Can't wait to get my hands on it!!!.. for RM1699 it's a steal!

1 Comments:

Blogger johnsonteoh.com said...

hehehe we go get it together. already have the green light :)

7:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home