OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

:: Germany 06' Kick Off Party @ A'Famosa ::

This would probably be the longest title entry that I've ever written in this blog.. not to mentioned also probable the most-lagged-timed-review ever done.. was lazy.. hehehe..

But that wasn't the point, the point is I had such a great time at the party, that was held in conjunction with the upcoming WorldCup 2006.. which currently already on their way. Here goes some pictures of the event..

The Entrance

The Dance Area & whole Set-up

The Maxis Chill-Out Zone

The Control Centre

The DJ Console with Bass Agents on decks

Now let's move to the people that were on that nite..

Lam n venom

venom, Stafanie & Darren

Deric's groupie

Vince & Anne

Choong Koks n Cat

gu gu ga ga.. uhhh..

venom with Berry

venom & Deric

Johns, venom & Kai Tracid

!?Tired?!

The Crowd

The best picture of the nite!

Group Photo@Seremban

3 Comments:

Blogger sourrain said...

so nice.

*sniff*sniff*

I remember the time when I was the chief photographer every weekend..I still have shitloads of your pictures cos you were the only one that'll pose for me.

I'm home on sunday. And apparently we're going to Poppy.Are we?

3:40 PM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

sighs.. no worries babe, call me when u get home k?!

9:29 AM

 
Blogger izchan said...

cool ... :P

2:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home