OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Saturday, July 22, 2006

:: Chicken Pox ::

This is weird.. there's a lil voice in me that tells me I don't mind contracting chicken pox since I knew about the sickness. I even wanted to go visit my friends who have gotten it so that I could get contracted. Seriously..

I think it's due to the fact that it's a very common symptom that happens around us, to our friends and family.. a few facts stucked in my head..

  1. It only happens once in ur lifetime (very very rarely twice..)
  2. It's bloody itchy
  3. It's easier to get thru it if you are younger
  4. It's contagious
So from all these facts, I figured.. hey! why not?! I'll have it as soon as possible.. get a week of lepak-ing at home (skip school..) and when I'm cured, It's like having a lifelong immunity against that 'cock'-viral-pox-infection!

The bloody infection didn't affect me.. then I thought maybe I was vaccinated when I was wayyyyyy younger, might not remember it then..

Two days ago.. I was having a mild fever, I took Panadol Actifast.. The fever continues till today.. Me and love found red spots on my body..

I'm fucked..

I just came home frm the doctor in Tmn Desa Hospital.. (who was half asleep when he diagnose me.. bloody hell..)

Confirmed case.. have to take 1 bloody week of leave..

I have many open cases I need to close by next week goddammit!!!.. Arggh..!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my.
Poor you.
Get well soon!!!

5:29 PM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

gawd.. its no fun.. my head hurts, i have constant feverish feeling.. and to top it all.. my whole body itches.. sighh..

Worst of it all.. I got pox all over my face!!.. ~arrggghh!

11:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't scratch! or you'll scar!!!

4:30 PM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

ArrgghhH!!!!.. MY FACEEE!!!... NOOO!!~..

10:37 PM

 
Blogger johnsonteoh.com said...

haha oh my, you okay already bro? catch you soon :)
www.johnsonteoh.com

7:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home