OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Friday, June 09, 2006

:: KLIM ::

Ze KL International Motor Show iz here!! Held in PWTC as usuall, but this time it's for a duration of 9 days!!..

Going for the second time of my life, the first time being about 2years ago.. missed the last one. I made it a point to be there this time. I actually went twice!.. on the first occasion, I was in a heck rush and forgotten to bring my camera..

Thus, I have to go venture again with my trusty Lumix but this time alone.. without my frens and my love one. I feel like I'm one of the photographer who works for Autocar or Hypertune if not worst Motor Trader..

Anyway, here goes some of the cun cun car pix that I've edited..


Ford Equator - The 'Olen' color on this car is amazing!!.. Look at the reflection!


Nissan Sports Concept - Very cool looking car.. Very Very Cool..


Honda Civic Modulo - It has cameras for it's side mirrors!


Pagani Zonda - One of the world most expensive and fastest car


A very crazy looking Kenari..


Toyota TRD Yaris - I'll buy this car!.. Swear!


Reminds me of Scooby Doo.. Very 60's! Flower Power!


A show stealer!.. But too bad, this C70 are not gonna be sold in M'sia..

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why won't it be sold in Malaysia?
Looks damn power.

11:08 AM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

yeah.. estimated costs bout 600k.. ppl rather buy a Porsh..

Power: 250hp (average Wira 1.6 - 95hp)
0-100km/h: about 6sec

2:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? so lousy only , but the price so high?
Now we know why not selling.

11:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home