OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

:: Humankind ::

Strollin around MPH the other day looking for some reading material.. Twas an unbelievable coincidence I've read something far more interesting than what I have read for the past 30mins in MPH.. here it goes:-

Strange is our situation here upon earth. Each of us comes for a short visit, not knowing why, yet sometimes seeming to divine a purpose. From the standpoint of daily life, however, there is one thing we do know: that man is here for the sake of other men - Albert Einstein

This is it!.. my reasoning has been backed by the most itelligent man known worldwide.. What am I saying? Click on this link.. "A Sunday Evening" a piece of blog that I did in July last year..

5 Comments:

Blogger izchan said...

take another 2 days.

10:21 AM

 
Blogger izchan said...

You do notice that that I am the only one that seem to respond to you right?

2:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Borders got better stuff la... but it's a nice quote

7:02 PM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

Iz: Yup, I noticed.. that's exactly my point here.

Cyn: Thanks.. Borders have limited outlet.. Nearest to my house would be the one at TimesSquare

1:20 AM

 
Blogger izchan said...

borders are better in Singapore.

1:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home