OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Monday, July 31, 2006

:: Farewell to BAT n my beloved 307 ::

In 10th July 2006, I have finally left British American Tobacco (KENT).. it is a hard decision to part with such great company. But life as we all know, have to advance at some stage..

As for my Peugeot 307, I bid farewell to it, as the car has served me well since I started driving it about 2years and 4months ago. Now for the fun bit.. the last mileage I checked on my car was 81,280km in that mere 2y4m10d period..

Let me count..
Two Years = 365dayz x 2
Four Months (started in March) = 31+30+31+30days
10 days (as in 10th of July)
Total of 862days

Kilometers travelled in a day for the past 862days
81,280km/862days = 94.29km per day

Hmm.. Cool.. Does that mean I travel alot in my car?

one of those moment where I captured something that caught my eye.. (speedo reading 77,777km) and notice I'm still going at about 20km/h whilst takin this pic?

9 Comments:

Blogger sourrain said...

Farewell edwin@KENT.

You shall now be known as edwin@hardwork.com

:).We shall no doubt miss the fun things that you've organised on behalf of BAT.Being abang, I have no doubt you'll do equally well as edwin@hardwork.com

7:07 PM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

yay!.. thanks gal.. it's now edwin@worksmart.com

2:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So where are you going off to now after this?

4:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea! that means i don't have to smoke the kent anymore...

2:07 PM

 
Blogger izchan said...

hmmm ... does that mean I don't get to see the "kent girls" anymore?

10:37 AM

 
Blogger sourrain said...

jellypixie: Hahaha...I so agree...now my closet Malboro can come out without it being blown to smithereens

Ed: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

7:53 PM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

adjo.. u guys arh.. damn happy i left KENT..

5:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

edwin, we are not happy that you left kent, coz that only means we have less parties to attend. but we sure do are happy that it's no longer a MUST to smoke only Kent =P

correct or not sourrain?

haha!

2:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my. your blog is growing fungus and mushrooms.
Got sufficient amount to boil soup for twelve greek families.

6:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home