OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

:: MATTA ::

It was here, and it breezes by.. as quick as I could blink. Then there's my first time going to MATTA fair after all these years. The best part was, this year they charge entrance fees.. damnit.

Held at PWTC (as usual), I took the opportunity to bring my parents to the fair. Since my mum wanted to buy air-ticks to Perth to visit my sister. My dad later suggests we take the LRT instead.. which I was glad when I saw the traffic when we reached there.

It was like a big "pasar" there.. I just couldn't believe the amount of would-be-travellers/deal-scouragers in Malaysia. First part of all the time we were there was to walk thru human trafficzz which never seems to end. It reminded me the first PC fair I was in.. In distant we hear people shouting names of places, flyers and itineraries was given out so massively comparing any PC fair would have to bow down.




Firstly, I didn't plan to purchase anything there.. to me it's more like a trip of experience. Then it sorta becomes a trip filled with wants and amazements. My dad was very much interested in going back to Bali, which price ranging from 400-700 bucks (4d3n).. excluding the air fare of course. My mum was looking for ticks for Perth initially.. whilst both me and my love just trottling along for the 'fun' of it.

We went halls to halls; one after another.. then my mum sorta stopped at these particular place and sat down.. (fatigue..) Best Holiday booth. We were all looking at the same thing.. 9days Beijing/Tianjin/Chengde trip for RM1288. In summary: We bought the package and it was quite a bargain, after many bombarding questions and scrutiny and comparison.. my parents both agree that it's worth it and since we'll be able to see snow (has been my family's wish almost every trip) during January there.. why not?

my mum with them korean dressed mouse
Watch out China! I'm coming in 2008!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home