OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

:: Of BMW's & No. Plates ::

I've been archiving these pictures for at least 3months.. been wanting to post it up since early this month.. but abit lazy to crop, retouched, resize and reformat the pictures.. and finally I did it.. cause due to the fact that my blog now looks kinda empty.. :) putting some colour into it!

All this pictures are taken whilst I was driving, if you've not notice.. just hope that I dun get sue for doing so.. (i dunno who might just bumped into this site and saw their car's picture).. hehe but rest assured this pictures are just for fun k?! what more the number plates are pretty interesting as well wat..

This pict was taken .. err.. okay.. i dun remember now.. sigh.. okay next..

AY5 = AYS (Anti-Yaw System) .. and i thought that's a Mitsubishi EVO's (ver.4 onwards) patented technology..

Okay, I saw this X5 in the parking lot in KLSentral when I sent Sheau Lan off back to JB somewhere around mid-last month.. Not that special plate but it's kinda nice to look at..


RB14 -> pronounced as Rabia :)

This is taken when I was going home from work and stucked in the jam while sneezing (i was having flu then..).. coincidence?

ahh ahHH AHH..!! ACU11!!!!

The following is pretty interesting, but too bad I tried my level best to give you guys a clearer picture.. one is BM 7 series with CAR7 and a BM 5 series with CAR5, and the more interesting part is, this two picture are taken on a seperate day but on the same street.. just outside my office "Jln. Bukit Bintang"..

CAR7 = CART


CAR5 = CARS

Finally to the one I love the most .. this BM's no. plate is the cutest of them all.. and I meant it!
Caught it near Pyramid Tower Hotel and I remembered when the car drove passed me I was getting into my car at the nearby jockey.. I had to chase for this shot but it was well worth it!

Check it out!


CU713 = CUTIE

Amongst all the pictures here I'd like to share some insights on some of the cars that I'd really like to shoot their plate no. but I haven't got the chance yet.. here are some of it..

Black - Harrier - PDL15 (POLIS) .. i think this fella stays near my area summore..
Silver - Waja - MAF14 (MAFIA)
Silver - Porche Boxter - W1
Blue - Perdana - PEN47 (PENAT) - malay for "tired"
Black - XC90 - WM P9.. looks like WM Pq

7 Comments:

Blogger Syrope said...

oh my gosh...

i actually forgot to blog your quirk down!

Yes everyone, he has a digicam in his car. For the main purpose of taking interesting car models or plate numbers.

Saw him in action: from the back, side and deliberately driving in front and slowing down just to take the pic of the car via the side mirror.

Very amused. You gotta be there to see it yourself. Speaking of which, you didn't put the latest car pix in?

I am just relieved the drivers don't have weird quirks like having rifles ready in their cars to shoot pesky fellow motorists ;)

12:49 AM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

you're quick.. i was just posting things up.. didn't know you've already left comments on it..

Now the pict is up :)

12:54 AM

 
Blogger izchan said...

she has very little to do at night.

but you could at cut the rest of the pics up so that we can concentrate on the plate lah ... :P

nice.

guns for pesky motorist .. now that is an idea.

12:08 PM

 
Blogger Syrope said...

Mana picture??

11:11 PM

 
Blogger izchan said...

yeah ... mana picture?

email to me thanks.

2:48 PM

 
Blogger Syrope said...

oh ya, hahaha...
ya, email the pix to me us soon ya?

1:14 AM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

patience my child.. adjoo..

coming soon.. coming soon..

10:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home