OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

:: Tioman ::

Hurahhh...!! I just got back from Tioman!! (Not surprising judging from the title...)

Overall, the trip was quiet a nice one.. ranging from the drive to Tanjung Gemuk, Pahang (it's where one of the jetty is.. the other one is in Mersing) to the island, the people I met, new found frens, new found interest and not forgetting the drive back as well.

The only two thing I regret not bringing are my camera! and my unfinished story book "Digital Fortress" by Dan Brown (author of The Da Vinci's Code).

One thing I found out when I'm there is that there's Lotss n Lotsss of Singaporean in that island!! And just for your information.. I didn't enjoy the beach at all.. sighh.. wat a waste.. It's nothing like Redang.

Am feeling so restless now I'm back in KL... not to mention am freakin' tired (contradicting isn't it) after that 3hours drive and 1 hour ferry ride. But this's exactly how I'm feeling...

3 days 2 nites is really not enuff..

Think I'll story more on this subject tomoloww..

2 Comments:

Blogger izchan said...

can't wait.

12:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bugger..scold me when I was at redang last weekend...and then you run away to tioman.

Well, at least it's duty free and you don't need to drive back after that

9:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home