OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Saturday, May 21, 2005

:: Lost ::

Melbourne Shuffle - I Lost

A suprise to me as well...

Thanks for all the support everyone gave me! Really appreciated it!

I know I did my best.. I don't blame anyone, not even myself.. A promise to all who's viewing this. I'll be back!


Sun Tzu said:
The good fighters of old first put themselves beyond the possibility of defeat,and then waited for an opportunity of defeating the enemy. To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy (in this case it's the judges) himself.

Thus the good fighter is able to secure himself against defeat, but cannot make certain of defeating the enemy.


Edwin said: Wahh.. suddenly I become so philosophical... ngeh ngeh ngeh, no worries about it frens.. I'm gonna show them one fine day. I know I lost, but definately not defeated.

1 Comments:

Blogger izchan said...

I think Sun Tzu said this too ...

Know the difference between war and battles.

Know too the difference between winning and loosing them.

Once you understand the obvious, then only shall you know the difference between success and failure.

For a general can win a war without winning a single battle. As can he win a battle and loose the whole war.

PS: Either Sun Tzu or the old senile neighbour that thought me how to play GO said it, but does it really matter?

11:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home