OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Friday, June 17, 2005

:: Moved! ::

Hurrah!.. Finally.. After weeks of agonizing working environ in our IT Department's meeting room.
We have finally moved into our new office in Jln Bukit Bintang!!

For some of you that might wonder.. where in the hell at BB Road?.. It's smacked right in between UOB bank and Blush! (ahhemmm...). Exactly opposite KL Plaza, yeah... the shoplots next to Regent Hotel.

Quite nifty place I'd say, not as big as the one we had back in Shah Alam but it was cosy and has a very high-class feel.

My office gonna be named - 101° East = Yeah.. it's Hundred and One Degree East of London Greenwich (our BAT's HQ) It's also the first of it's kind in BAT's history to have an Cigar/Wine/Fine Dining Outlet in the world.. ahh.. Malaysia make me so proud.. :)

Consists of 4 stories, Ground n Mezzanine - Cigar/Wine Bar & First floor gonna be the Dining (not open till Sept). My office is at the 2nd and the Dunhill Amplifier's gonna be on the 3rd.. Cool eh?

All talk but no photos makes this quiet a dull blog.. stoopid colleague took my camera charger.. I guess you readers out there (if any..) would just have to wait abit..

Finally.. I dun have to order food from McD nor Pizza Hut nor Domino's..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home