OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Friday, May 20, 2005

:: Dumb Blonde Jokes ::

Thing have been starting to look good now... after all that crap, it definately brings me back to realisms of events.. Anyway, was feeling kinda good so I decided to do some 'surfing'.. yeah.. at home.. Yup.. it's running at a blistering speed now.. Cool!... ahhaha.. Thanks for all those who have helped as well!!.. it's a bloody spybot!!

Okay okay.. was just testing my computer and bumped into these jokes that I thought I'd share here:

Q: What do computer and a blonde have in common?
A: You don't appreciate either one until they go down on you...

Q: What do you call a smart blonde?
A: A golden retriever

Q: Hear about the new paint colour "Blonde"?
A: It's not very bright, but it spreads easy...

Q: Why are blondes so easy?
A: Who cares?

This is abit 'salah'.. but it's quite funny...

Q: Why are all blonde jokes so short?
A: So men can understand them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home