OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

:: Gran Turismo 4 ::

Yay!!.. Guess it right!.. That's my favourite car in the game itself!..

Okay okay.. tat's just part of the reason I post this message up.

The other part was, this picture is taken right off my PS2!!.. Am not kidding!!.. There's this part in the game, where I can take picture of the cars I owned and then I can either save it up on the thumb-drive (usb plugged into the PS2) or save it up on the Memory Card..

So I thought, I'd just try.. and it works!!!.. Yippee..



My EvoVI T.M.E.

1 Comments:

Blogger izchan said...

GRAN TURISMO .... :)~~~~ ....

drool.

11:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home