OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Sunday, May 01, 2005

:: The Night of 30th April ::

After a while not being in KL's nightlife... (what the hell I'm talking bout... I'm always been around KL's nighlife)

But tonight was different.. far different from any night I've been thru, glad to have Phoebe to share it with me.. well, quite an unfortunate night tho.

Even tho the common lifeline of KL-nites nowadays are either 'the loft' or... well.. 'the loft'...

it's the place to be, where beautiful people of KL still hangs. But tonight, out of the ordinary, I choose Poppy instead! Partially cause I wanna be out of the norm. Tonite IS out of the Norm..

Reached Poppy at bout 1230.. once I popped the bottle. The music stopped, and lights are up. What else.. a Bloody Raid @ Bloody 1245 sharp! Pipi was so scared she ran out (well.. not literally) and sat at Mange Tout. I couldn't be bothered and stayed on.. Nothin much happened, we (guys n gals) were seperated and was to produce out IC to them cop.. Dee Dahh Dee Dahh.. everything was back into norm bout 130.

Yes, first time experiencing a Raid.. after 8 years! of partying/club going.. watever man..

135.. got a call from my colleague, told me that another 'unmarked van' has arrived, and this time it looks like its from the narcotics dept. well.. not really, but I wasn't gonna put up with it anymore so I left.

Anyway, we went to eat at Claypot Loh See Fun... bad luck follows thru, our drinks came after we finished our food and also our ciggie.. I dun think it'll even come if i hadn't walk over to the waiter who handles the drinks.

The best part is this... While fetchin Phoebe home, I jumped the traffic lights.. yes, "jumped" I was stationary and the lights were Red and unknowingly I just jumped out of the blue, thinking the lights went green. Luckily there wasn't any car in front. Heard on the backgound Phoebes screaming "Babe! it's Red!".

When those word registered in my mind I was way off in the middle of the traffic, and suprisingly another one came "Babe! Bumps!!".. Too late.. I was already on it.. Humping my way thru those little-irritating bumpssssss near Sunway Pyramid.

Looking back from my rearview mirror.. damn those bumps..
The mili-micro-second-time I looked onto the road infront. There comes this Happy Puppy (no... its a FUCKIN' DOG) strolling across the bloody highway, with a Really Quick swerve to the left I probably missed that canine by a centimetre!.. Phoebe didn't see that dog even! I remember this phrase very well after I told her it was a dog crossin the highway.. "I thought you did that on purpose..."

I was having cold-sweat... no joke.. consecutive heart-attack situation..

Have to have a puff out-side Phoebe's house.. chill dude chill... I still need to drive 15km back home..

...am homesafe finally.. it's 4 o'clock now.. and I'm half-asleep.. listening to my smoothlounge.com, jotting down the night's event and counting my lucky stars.

Finally to those who didn't go out on this "lovely" labour-day.. count ur lucky star as well..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

totally agree with counting your blessings dear..

a night filled with 'adventure' .. thank God you're still able to live to tell.. :)

good night!

12:56 AM

 
Blogger Moolah said...

wow.... eventful indeed..

9:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home