OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Monday, April 18, 2005

:: My Duckiess ::

Yup yup!! Quek Quek!!.. Me and my ducklings..

Thanks to Sue Lynn..(the green one) I've managed to pick up another hobby.. Duck collecting!!
It's really nice.. Seriously never actually knew that I would even... but I did...

Now I make it a point to buy at least one duckie, whenever I step into the 'Room Interior' shop.. Well, its at least cheaper.. MUCH cheaper than my collection of Oakleys.

Till this point.. erm I have only 10, and most selection of the ducks' design are taken from who'ever that's following me into the shop. They'll choose and I'll buy..

Would someone care to buy for me another one or maybe two perhaps??


Duckiesss!

From Left Row (Front to Back): Racer Duck, G.I. Duck, Disco Duck, King Duck, Punk Duck
From Right Row (Fr to Bck): Hot Rod Duck, Triplet Duck & Glow Duck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home