OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Sunday, April 17, 2005

:: Similarities ::

Just recently I went to watch this Kung-Fu movie with some of my buddies, 'House of Fury' namely...
The name itself doesn't say much bout it, I actually thought it'll be some B-Class humourous-kung-fu movie.. but to my surprise it wasn't anything like that at all..

One of the producer was Jackie Chan himself! .. hmm.. okay, the gist is not that. Its just that during the course of the movie, I noticed that the main actress, Gillian Chung (one of the HK singer/actress girl-group named TWINS) looks very very much like one of my colleague!...

Delia Quek.. well herself has been mistaken many times as Gillian Chung when she went to HK, according to her frens.. Well, take a look for yourself..

Adding on to that, Delia is one hell of a good singer herself.. probably Charlene Choi should step out of the way and let our very own Delia to be one of the TWINS, hehehe...



Gillian Chung


Delia Quek

Well? What do you think?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home