OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

:: An Upgrade ::

So far I've blogged into this site for more than three years.. Time passes by so quickly, and its time to move on to another site.. I've been mesmerized by Apple since I got my first iMac and I'm stuck to them ever since.

My new blog page would be at http://web.mac.com/edwinksng/

It's basically part of my .Mac account that I've set up along with alot of other type of functionality.. well at least now I can arrange my pictures and text size as per my own liking. Eventually, I hope that this would be serve as a reminder to myself on how I actually started blogging.

See you on the next new blog!

Cheers!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog :p

9:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home