OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

:: PICC Fireworks Competition ::

Twas the night of fireworks like never before held in the skyline of Putrajaya.. It all started due to the celebration of our 50th independence.

The competition comprises of Team Malaysia represented by Pyro-Splendour Services Sdn Bhd kicked off the competition on Aug 18 followed by Australia on Aug 22, Italy represented by Parente Fireworks on Aug 25 and Tamaya Kilahara Co Ltd, representing Japan on Aug 30.


We will be there for two nights (yay!) the picture below shows the fireworks on Aug 25th.. i.e. the Italy team..

To get such shot was a dread.. even with my LX-2.. Arms were tired (tryiin to keep it still..)and fingers numb (frantically pressin' dem camera)..

I promised myself to return next time (30th) with a video cam.. damn.. But anyway.. enjoy the pikz.. :)






I dare to say it's quite worth the trouble of arriving as early as 630.. and returned home; stucked in the jam for bloody two hours.. wayy past mid-night.. Will I do it again?

Perhaps..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home