OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Sunday, November 11, 2007

:: Top Gear ::

I just found out that there's: Clarkson’s New DVD: Supercar Showdown!!

I want this for Christmasssss!!!!... Being my official Favorite Auto TV show.. or should i say downloaded series.. Has never failed to put laughter on me and yet such massive educational series can't be missed!!..

Now I'm downloading their Season 10 Ep 2 - 4.. yippeee...!! So kan cheong!..

I wanna congratulate Clarkson again for winning a “Special Recognition Award”, a lifetime achievement award kind of thing. Also not forgetting my fav Auto TV Show.. TOP GEAR for winning two consecutive year of National Television Award..!! Woohoo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home