OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

:: Uncle Lai I-Tee ::

So many things happened in these past month.. the most memorable one was the passing of my uncle Lai. It happens so suddenly, my mum gave me a call one Sept morning and told me my uncle passed away the night before.

Origin from Taiwan, he's one of the nicest uncle that I've had as well. A very calm and humorous person.. At first I thought he died from lung cancer or smoking-related diseases but the fact that he died sleeping in the car. Yup.. with air-condition turned on and windows up. The very same gold colored Toyota Camry that I drove around town when he left it in my house for save-keeping. That was one of those many times that he'll fly back to Taiwan.

The cremation was held in Nirvana Memorial after the 7day mass. Here I'd like to pray that he'll rest in peace and this post is created as a remembrance for his life spent with our family and friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home