OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Saturday, September 29, 2007

:: The Boom of Web Community ::

The boom.. yup.. as per said, was quite a sudden with the emergence of both facebook and myspace..

It has definately revolutionarized (there's no such word.. i'm making it up..) my weekends.. same goes to C&C3. Spending hours and hours on those lil' annonyin-yet-entertainin application tat kept poppin' up ur mainscreen..

I kinda feel sorry for both multiply and friendster.com, they're both definately the pioneer in these matter but hey like they say.. new boy in town always get the attention. Especially when he comes with lotsa toys.

It also creates a sort of dilemma.. now where do I wanna upload my pictures?.. Flickr? Multiply? Friendster? or my new playthang.. Facebook.com? Feeling like I'm gonna abandon the rest now.. But what's the point if there's no one gonna visit them? (yes.. i'm talkin bout the picture(s))

My darlin' yesterday introduce another new "revolutionary" site to the glorious world-wide-space-webby.. it's called Finetune.com.. goodness gracious.. now no one wanna buy audio CD no more.. Check it out and you'll know what I meant.

Signing' out ww-space-webby..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home